Christmas: Was wonderful and short. It may have been the best ever at my grandmother’s house. We all sat around and shared our favorite Christmas memory. It was so special and insightful. Grandma’s favorite memory was when Brother and I arrived early with Nonie and she was able to rock her before everyone else arrived. Perfect.
Nonie did great at the Christmas Eve service and at dinner at a Japanese Hibachi Restaurant. She slept through opening presents, but I think she will be pumped next year.
We had a great time at Brother’s parent’s house. It was some quality family time and since we didn’t make it to Thanksgiving, so it was great to finally make it down there. Nonie saw a horse for the first time. Her eyes got SOO big!
New Years was low key. For the second year in a row, we watched LOST with Robin. We are anxiously awaiting the last season which starts Feb 2!
We started school last week and all is well. We also had two snow days last week, which was super! Looks like I will be the softball coach! I am excited, but still getting used to the idea though. They asked me last week-haha. I still need an assistant. It should be a good season. Lots to learn again. Also, will be a way from Nonie a little more, but she is in good hands.
Speaking of Nonie, 3 or 4 days ago, she decided to talk and grab hold of things. It is awesome. She gabbers for minutes at a time. It is pretty cute. The more she does, the more fun it gets. I can’t wait for park days and playing ball. Riding bikes. Going for walks. So fun!
In other news, we did end up getting a new tv for Christmas. My husband LOVES it. The realtor is coming by on Monday to list our house. We are realistic, but hopeful. If the Lord wants us to move, then it will happen. Ok, done.
so you guys are definitely trying to move? closer to school or what?
ReplyDeletecant wait to see you!