This week there were no REAL highlights to talk about. I mean there are new shows and that is kind of exciting. We have softball games and that is cool too. But the real wonderful things about this week are the simple everyday moments.
- Waking up with my husband.
- Coming home to Nonie and the ladies.
- Feeding cereal to Nonie for the first time.
- Figuring out how to deal with softball drama with my husband.
- Carpooling with my husband.
- Going to bed at 8:30.
- Seeing my brother.
- NOT having the stomach virus.
- Getting Nonie to smile, giggle, or make our favorite noise.
- Molly snuggling ALL night with me.
- Molly and Millie's haircuts. They are so soft and cute.
These are the reasons I love this week. Ok, done.

so sweet!! and i totally went to bed at 8:30 last night...
ReplyDeleteYancey, I would love to keep hearing from you and the family. My e-mail is sgobble388@yahoo.com.
ReplyDelete