Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shutterfly for the Holidays

I have used Shutterfly cards to celebrate all kinds of special occasions! I used them to announce to the world I had earned my masters! I used them to announce I had my first babygirl and just recently my second!! I used them last year for my Christmas cards and just today designed our Christmas card for this year!

I am not the most creative person in the world, but thankfully Shutterfly is creative for you. All you have to do is add your pictures and maybe a short message and instant cuteness to share! Last year for Christmas presents, I was able to make a book full of pictures from our family reunion. It was the perfect gift for those who have everything! The year before I made calenders for everyone with seasonal pictures of my furbabies(obviously before I had my babygirls!) Everyone loved them!

This year having two babygirls and two furbabies, I wanted to share more than one picture. I wanted to tell a story of our year with pictures. This is the design I plan on using:

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/family-wall-red-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93479

To find other products you can go to the following links!

holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

desk calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars

new years invitations to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards

holiday invitations to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations

mother's day cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/mothers-day-cards-stationery

2 comments: