Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Kylie is home people!!

Last night Nonie and I got to go with some friends to the airport to welcome home Kylie!!! Nonie and Wylie (the whole family) have been praying for "Kylie in China" for a while now and if you have frequented this blog then you know we are all very close with the Taylor Family. I have truly missed my friend and am so glad they are all home safe!

This is Nonie with the poster her and Wylie made for Kylie. She was very excited for her to arrive!!


When they first got off the plane!

Kylie with her mama!

She is soooo sweet! She smiled the whole night!!

Can't wait for our Friday Nights to start up again!

Sidenote: my cousin totally got off the same plane. He walked up and said "I wondered who that crying woman was...oh wait, it's my cousin." Hilarious. Glad to see him though!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad you were there! It made coming home so much sweeter! Thanks for hanging out with me last night. I love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete