Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

More Shirts

Ok...posting from my phone and not sure how it will work. Anyway...here are some more shirt pics! Several of these pics I just happened to find on Facebook. I LOVE that friends and family are wearing them!!

Sharayah and I! She is (was) pregnant with Henlee! She has since been born and they are both doing great and she is too cute!!

This is my friend Dana'a little girl rockin' it at a bonfire!!


The one and only Jeff Crady with Maeve!!

Amanda leading a backyard bible club in Bowling Green, KY

Vbs week (another post coming soon) I finally ran into Dana(a different one) and was able to give her, her shirt! She wore it the next day :-).

Leigh Ann rocked her shirt at Dollywood on family vacation. She is now my hip hop buddy!

Sherri was so creative with her pic! Loved it!!!!

Keep the pics coming! If you missed out on the first orders of shirts, be on the look out for another chance soon!!

We are working on a care package for Moses!! He will see our faces soon!!

Ok, done.

No comments:

Post a Comment