All of my babies woke up singing and telling me Happy Birthday. They were so excited!! My sweet husband made me breakfast and took me to Starbucks!
I get to school and my co-teacher gives me a card with a Starbucks card inside!!! Holla!!!
Then, TOTAL SURPRISE!!! So impressed they pulled it off...These two students with the help of two teachers decorated my office and like I said, total surprise. I had no idea! They also gave me the birthday crown I'm wearing and a nutty butty. Sweet girls!
My sweet friend teacher gave me this crazy cute plate and a card!
Introducing, for the first time (I think), Fannie Wells!! She is my guardian angel. Seriously. God put her in my life exactly when I needed her. She retired and I took her position. She has been with me through two pregnancies and an adoption supporting me any way she could, including subbing for all of my maternity leaves. Today she was subbing for another pe teacher and she brought me lunch!!! She knows my favorite food is green beans...so any time she cooks them, she brings me a plate. Spoiled.
Rhinehart's room also decorated the door for me. Now, it helps that my birthday is so close to Dr. Seuss' birthday...but...
We had Chickfila for dinner and funfetti cake! Snuggled with my babies and watched some Bubble Guppies.
And then I got to go for a run and as I
was running by, it clocked my speed. Jokes. I am sorry, but I think that is so funny! I really do.
Another year in the books and it was a good one! Praise Him!








Oh my word...do we have the same birthday? 2-28??
ReplyDelete