Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Middle School Girls

I love that middle school girls will stand right in your line of view and do something ridiculous and look back at you to receive attention. Oh, wait...I don't like this at all. They crave so much attention. Thus, why I try to give it when they do something positive. Not something ridiculous! They are hilarious. I am a big fan of this age!

This just in...one of my PE girls just passed me in the hall sobbing b/c she spilled something pink (who knows what) all over her white shirt. She couldn't even talk she was so upset. I told her I had some clean shirts in the dryer in the locker room. 10 minutes later I see her skipping down the hall laughing and yells "thank you coach Yancey." She had gotten one my shirts and all was right with the world again. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. oh the drama of life at this age! i remember my "love life" at this age- I really felt like I was grown up and the feelings were deep and real... middle school is such a dramatic age!

    ReplyDelete