
- Only 4 ½ days of school!!!!
- My girls are running the mile in class. I love seeing them try so hard, succeed, and be so proud of themselves. They are so inspiring. I will have stories to share on this front soon!
- Saturday, Nonie will go to her 3rd wedding and her 1st Manning Christmas Party!!! (so, will I! I can’t wait to see that side of the family and for them to get to meet and play with Nonie!)
- I think I may go to a basketball game or two!
- With the break coming up, I can get caught up with my blogging. I have some fun pics to share! Ok, done.
1. who are the mannings?
ReplyDelete2. running a mile is hard, way to go girls!
3. cant wait for more posts!
find a run? well its it cold!!! there is one on Feb 13th up here, but I am just not sure I can run in these temps, I mean i am a wuss! maybe we should make a goal for the spring?
ReplyDelete