Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Why I love this week...

So, we are not going to talk about how long it has been since I have last blogged. We are just going to start blogging again. I will be having a baby soon, so I will be at home and be able to update and hopefully get back into a routine. If we will remember, I was very good at bloggign when I was NOT pregnant, which granted was only a few months, but...
  • Thi s is the last week before fall break. That's right, 5 school days until two weeks off with my family!! we have lots of fun things planned for the break...zoo, pumpkin farm, playing at the park, walks with Aunt Morgan and Norman, plus adding a sister to the family!
  • This is also the last week of volleyball! It has been a great season and the girls and parents have been awesome. BUT, I can't wait to be able to pick up my babygirl directly after school instead of after practice!
  • Nonie's one-uear appointment is this afternoon. Sad day. She gets at least 3 shots and they are new ones, so we do not know how she will react. Plus, one is supposed to hurt...a lot. :-( Glad Daddy is goig with us!
  • Wylie and I have an appointment tomorrow. 35 weeks!!! 5 weeks or less til the Wyliebear is here. I CANNOT wait to meet her!!!
  • Noniebear is saying Mama all the time now...must admit, pretty darn cute! Ok, done.

2 comments:

  1. love the new look of the blog- the top pic is sooo cute! sad times about the shots- poor noniebear! wished we could have hungout this weekend dear.

    ReplyDelete