Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

TSHIRTS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait to pass them all out and start posting pictures!! We were so blessed through these tshirt sales.

We ordered 146!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was so excited I may have put one on at school! ;-) I also may have cried a bit!



The girls wore their tshirt "dresses" to school today! Nonie loves hers!! Sorry for the blurry picture, camera phone+wylie decided at the last minute she wanted to be in it! My girls are amazing! I don't think I could love them anymore!


On each shirt, there is a sticker that says thank you and to take a picture of yourself and send it to me or tag me on facebook! My hope is to put all of these pictures in "Fancy's" babybook. I want he or she to see all of the people that helped to bring them home!


These are the Rhinehart girls! Their mama is a teacher at my school and is helping me coach softball this year! We are going to have a ton of fun! She bought a shirt for herself and then the next night she was looking at shoes online and decided she didn't need another pair of shoes. She said she wanted to put her money to good use and bought each of her girls a shirt! Love it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment