Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Other Sleeping Angel


This is my Wyliebear asleep at school on her nap cot.  She sleeps with a baby doll every day.  She is such a good mama and is so stinkin' sweet. 

Wylie,
I could not love you anymore.  You are so sweet and are such a great sister to Nonie.  You are so determined to be independent and I love that about you.  You will try over and over again until you get it right.  You are so smart.  You amaze me daily on the things you are learning.  I can't wait to see you with your brother.  You are going to be a great big sister.  I pray you always know how proud I am of you.  I love you sweet girl!
Love,
Mama

ps pic was provided by her wonderful teacher Ms. Hollie.  We love her and again, the girls' teachers do such a great job loving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment