Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sacrifice

Last night I received a text from a very dear friend.  It had this picture attached and said "This is all of Jenna's Savings.  All $42 worth.  I had nothing to do with it.  When I asked her why she said she felt like God was telling her to."


I had no words.  How do you thank an 11 year old for giving up all she has?  I was so humbled by her actions.  I was also challenged!  It is not easy to listen to God and obey what He asks you to do, especially when it involves sacrificing. 

I should also add that she apparently asked her dad, who added an large amount of change.  She also emailed all of her contacts asking them to give. 

Jenna Grace,
The Yanceys are so thankful you are apart of our family.  I am so proud of you for listening to God and obeying.  Thank you for blessing us with your sacrifice!
Love,
The Yanceys

No comments:

Post a Comment