Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

BEST. DADDY/HUSBAND. EVER.


I am not sure I could love this guy more!  He is a phenomenal daddy and husband.  The ways he has taken care of me and our 3 children the last 3 weeks (and always) are countless.  He is truly super dad!  His patience has been unending.  His love overwelming.  Not only does he have 3 jobs he is still doing well, he is also now a stay at home dad and totally rocking it!  He is by far the best thing for Moses right now.  Moses is so chill with him.  He feels safe with his daddy and is able to play and feel at home.  My girls have never questioned for a moment that they are beautiful, loved, and cherished.  He has done whatever is needed since the moment Moses was ours.  He has let me be selfish, weak, whiny, frustrated, and feel all the feelings that come with life without losing his cool.  He is my rock.  He is my best friend.  He is hilarious.  He is kind.  He loves me better than anyone. Ever. 

Brother,
I could not be more thankful for you.  I could not be more in love with you.  I will praise God always when I think of you.  I pray you always feel loved and appreciated by me and your family.  I love you to the moon and back.
Love,
your wife

No comments:

Post a Comment