I LOVE making and sending my Christmas cards each year!! Always gives me a chance to reflect on the year with my precious family and how the Lord has been so faithful! Well, the folks at Tiny Prints wants to hook you all up with $50 off total order! I have been looking at all of their new designs this year and they are awesome!! Here are a few of my favorites:
They even have cards for your furbabies!!
We loved getting these ornaments for each of our girls and giving them as teacher gifts!
So be sure to head over to Tiny Prints and pick your cards out soon. While you are there, check out there Special Offers page too! Tiny Prints has such a great promotions team, and they have generously offered to sponsor a $50 giveaway for one lucky reader here and I am going to choose the winner on October 23, 2012 in honor of my daughter's 2nd birthday!! Here's where you come in-
- Head over to Tiny Prints and look at their super cute Christmas Cards.
- Come back here and comment below letting me know your favorite.
- The Giveaway ends this Tuesday, October 23rd at 11:59pm.
- I will choose one lucky winner via Random.org
- Only one entry per person.
- Giveaway prize: $50 off total order (does not include shipping & cannot be combined with any other promos) at Shutterfly.com
- I will announce the winner Wednesday, October 24th. The Winner MUST send me their email within ONE day to receive the prize.
Comment away... and MERRY CHRISTMAS ;-) Holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Discloser: This is a sponsored post for Tiny Prints; however, the opinions are my own.




Family Times is my fav
ReplyDeleteI like A Merry Spot
ReplyDeleteI like JOY for all
ReplyDelete