Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random

  • Our rescue dog Millie, also called affectionately by her father “ninja” and “Laquisha”, has become a bit of a priss. You see our rescue dog is on anti-anxiety meds twice a day. It helps a little. Well, when it is time to go to bed, she is offered her pill after she is let outside. Lately, she has refused it and gone on upstairs and gotten in her bed (which is under ours). She then waits for her daddy to get on his hands and knees to offer it to her “in bed.” She then politely takes it from his hand. Um, hilarious! This dog has changed so much since we have gotten her and honestly, we hope she continues to.
  • On that same note, our other dog (first child) Molly has been demanding her independence. She also sleeps under our bed. Well, she used to! These days she demands to sleep downstairs in one of her other beds(our two dogs might have five bed, oops), which she rotates (I guess it is kind of like rotating your mattress!). She will not come upstairs with the rest of the family. Another shocking fact about Molly, also called affectionately by her father “hogatha”, she only eats the red pieces out of her food. Therefore, leaving the green and brown. And when I get home to let Millie out, Molly then goes in Millie's cage and eats her red pieces that are left. And we won’t even start of the fact that Molly thinks she needs to "kill" her food and the fact that she barks at dogs on the tv. Even a framed picture of a dog on the tv is a cause for the defender of the house to sound the alarm!
  • Nonie random: She is laughing in her sleep these days. So, her daddy and I like to make up dreams that she is having! She is holding her head up very well. Not so much a bobble head anymore! Woo hoo! The baby Bjorn is by far her dad and I’s favorite gadget. Cloth diapers and cloth wipes are about the best thing we have done. I should post on this soon! It has been a very rewarding journey.
  • Brother totally got me the reindeer ears and Rudolph nose for my car. My bug!!!! It is about the cutest thing you have ever seen!! Woo hoo!!
  • I think we are getting a new tv soon. That should be fun.
  • I LOVE Sing-off!!!! It has been thoroughly entertaining this week!
  • I took a fabulous nap with Nonie yesterday after I got home from school. Much needed and precious if I do say so myself!
  • Last night for dinner, I made some really good chicken salad. Ok, done.

    Ps, I have several posts in the works. Look at me multitasking. Just got to add some pics to them. Ok, now I’m done.

2 comments:

  1. See how easily writing about simple everyday life comes? and for some odd reasons this kind of post is my favorite- i feel like i have been hanging out at your house with you!

    pets are the funniest things ever I am telling you, little people with their own personalities! we actually ask joey if he wants to go out every morning now... yep we literally look at him and say "are you staying or going"! but i love that brother is willing to get down under the bed and hand her the pill- and i love that he is living in a house with 4 ladies!

    ReplyDelete