4 Months old!!!!!!!!! I believe it. However, it has gone fast. But that means it was fun, right?? Nonie’s stats were crazy. She weighs 17 lbs which is in 97% and she is 26 inches long also 97%. All of this means she has outgrown her car seat. You know the carriers that click into a base. Yup, her feet hang off the end! Luckily we saw this coming and got her a new one that should last til a booster seat! It is really cute too!
Other fun facts: She is wearing 6-9 month clothes. Size 2 shoes. She is smiling and giggling all over the place. She is actually ticklish! She is talking in what sound like sentences. She loves it when you sing to her. She is grabbing things put in front of her, including my hair. Sleeping through the night and sleeping all her naps in her bed. This whole being a mom thing is pretty great.
In other news, I think we are going to start the adoption process. It was always in the plan, but we didn’t think it would be this soon. However, with the devastation in Haiti…no time like the present. The paperwork and fees are quite overwhelming, but God will take care of that. Plus, if it is going to take several years, now is a great time to start. Ok, done.
1. I cant wait to see the cutie so soon!
ReplyDelete2. I love how you just nonchalantly say we are going to adopt... kinda like "oh we are going out to eat on friday night.." haha! I am so excited to see this all happen!
wow, adoption?! that is great. I can't imagine having 2 little kiddos but like you said, the process could take a long while. I saw you are selling your townhome - is that one of the reasons you are moving?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I found your blog, Nonie is a cutie. I love following the blogs of families with little ones. Such a joy they are.