Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Days




We are going on 4 days of being snowed in. Don't get me wrong, I am having some major cabin fever. It is Monday afternoon and I have not left the house since Thursday! However, I wouldn't trade the moments I have had with Nonie. This wasn't her first official snow, but it was the first time she has gotten out in it. I still think it is funny and awesome that so many things are "firsts" for her. The FIRST time! If you stop and really think about it, that is crazy. I don't know if I say it enough, but I love Nonie and her daddy. We have a wonderful little family. I can't wait for it to grow. Ok, done.

1 comment:

  1. These pics are sooo cute!

    I wish I had been snowed in, I have grand dreams of curling up and reading, watching movies etc. But no such luck with higher ed! haha

    ReplyDelete