Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

9 o'clock club: Day 3

Well, here we are. It’s the weekend. I wasn’t sure how to handle the 5 o’clock club. The thought of getting up at 5:30 when I didn’t have to be up at all, didn’t quite seem like the best idea. However, I wanted that time with the Lord and isn’t that the point? So, it was Brother’s turn to get up with Nonie. Therefore, I allowed myself to sleep in. At 8:30 I woke up to my baby and my baby-daddy. We even threw Molly in the bed! I so enjoy family time.

**Millie is not allowed in our bed unless it is a storm and we know for sure she is EMPTY. When we first got her, we tried to sleep with both dogs. This was before we figured out just how skittish she was. She definitely peed in our bed twice before we decided it wasn’t a good fit. I think I remember a #2 occurring too. BTW, Molly totally did that to Melanie in college. Hahaha! Hilarious. The best part was, I was not there. So, Melanie called to inform me of what had occurred. I simply replied, “what would you like me to do about that?” Ha!

Anyway, since Nonie had been up for a while is was about time for her morning nap. So I put Nonie and her daddy back to bed and headed downstairs. I started a load of laundry, made coffee, and snuggled up in my chair. It was perfect and it was 9 o’clock! Holla!

Ok, done.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a lovely morning! butchy sleeps in the bed but we have had a few "accidents" during her "puppy-hood" oh well. it's been a year since any of those and who wouldn't want to snuggle up w/a fifty pound snoring bulldog? i can't think of anyone!

    it did not happen for me today. got up at 8 but had not gone to bed until midnight, and i had my college bible study girls coming over at 10 am so the morning was spent putting finishing touches on cleaning, making mexican dip and finishing my cupcakes. here's to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete