- NEW Bachelor, Lost, American Idol, and I think Grey's and Private Practice. Is it bad I watch this much TV? Nah! It is how I chill after Nonie is in bed!
- Thursday is a half day for students. Shorten schedules are always fun for me.
- Saturday all my friends from college are meeting in BG. It had to be rescheduled due to snow...I am so excited to see them all and for Kyotos! Plus, I hear there is a rumor of molten lava cakes...Please let it be true!!!
- I get to see my grandparents on Saturday!! I love when Nonie gets to spend time with them.
- Sunday our church is meeting in Thompson's Station again, thus close to us! I love only driving 5 minutes to church. (More on this later). Plus, I get to work in childcare with Nonie.
- Valentines Day. I am not a mega supporter of V-day. Cheesy I know, but everyday feels like V-day in my home. My husband spoils me daily. However, it is fun to be a little extra lovey.
- Ok, done.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh the rumor is true- its my new love affair... its ok, justin approves. haha. cant wait!
ReplyDeleteI watch more tv than you...it's addicting!
ReplyDeleteSo glad I got to see you today! Best day in a while! Love!!
ReplyDelete