Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why I love this week...

  • Only a 2 day work week b/c of snow days!
  • Softball starts! The girls are so excited. I have a very good group of girls and they should be pretty good.
  • Did I mention a 2 day work week?
  • New episodes of Grey's and Private Practice!
  • Oh, and Lost already came on but the Lost party was pretty great. I will have to upload a pic of the cake we had. Amazing!
  • Started 5 o'clock club.
  • I have had amazing quality time with Nonie and great workouts too! I'm sore.
  • ok, done.

2 comments:

  1. i did squats on tuesday and have barely been able to walk since... seriously my muscles keep spasming and i look like a freak! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, sorry! but doesn't it feel good in a strange way? keep doing them!!!

    ReplyDelete