Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Funny Lookin'

Just checking in…Even though I was totally hoping for a snow day today, I still was up at 5:30. I love this! I love that there are several of you holding me accountable by getting up yourselves. Not to mention, I just love the time spent. I treat it a lot like working out. When I think about working out, I don’t want to. But if I just don’t think and just do it, I succeed and thoroughly enjoy the feeling afterward. If that makes any sense? Anyway, this morning was so peaceful. Cup of coffee, snuggled up by the fire, and it was snowing outside. God is so good! I am thankful for today. I am thankful for my job. I am thankful for my husband who is so good at loving me. I am thankful for my baby. However, I do wish I was at home snuggling with her right now.

Side note: she must have thought I looked FUNNY last night because she straight giggled, no cackled for 2 or 3 minutes straight. It was so wonderful.

Also, anyone watching the Bachelor? Not gonna lie, I was kind of surprised Ali chose to go home. Crazy! I think I am rooting for Tenley. However, her “I choreographed this dance just for you, Jake” dance was kinda awkward. A teacher I work with came over the last two weeks to watch it with me. She is hilarious and lots of fun to hang out with. I am glad she lives close. It is good to have a work friend. Not to mention, she totally loves on Molly and thus, she is a big fan! Ok, done.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving teh accountability too, and I completely agree with the working out mentality. this morning iw as thinking to myslef- why didnt i already do this?? and i was also thinking, why is sleeping in such a temptation when i know that early time will be so great?? its the great paradox i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree that the accountability is wonderful! though I'm still torn about what to do...

    And I'm so upset that Ali left! Agreed about Tenley, and the dance thing was weird. I always feel awkward when people sing or dance for no real reason.

    ReplyDelete