
I am a big fan of cream of wheat. I have always loved it. My dad used to make it when I was little and I put a little brown sugar on top. MMMM, so good. Well, I hadn’t had it in a while and it was an option for breakfast in the hospital when I had Nonie. I had to order it and thus, back in my life.
Well, I was telling a fellow teacher about this and he asked if I had ever tried cream of rice. WHAT???? Who knew there was such a thing? He brought some to school for me and I took it home and tried it. Holla! Sooo good. Still had to add a little brown sugar, but hey, why not? Anyway, just throwing it out there. Also, he says they don’t sell it anywhere around here. The only place he can find it is east Tennessee.
Challenge: next time you are at the grocery, see if they have cream of rice. Try it!
Well, I was telling a fellow teacher about this and he asked if I had ever tried cream of rice. WHAT???? Who knew there was such a thing? He brought some to school for me and I took it home and tried it. Holla! Sooo good. Still had to add a little brown sugar, but hey, why not? Anyway, just throwing it out there. Also, he says they don’t sell it anywhere around here. The only place he can find it is east Tennessee.
Challenge: next time you are at the grocery, see if they have cream of rice. Try it!
Ok, done.
Check amazon.com
ReplyDeleteThey sell groceries. I can't check it f/school, but remind me. You can also set it up to ship a case every so often (1 months, 3 months, etc.) It's cheaper that way. You don't have to pay shipping and usually get a discount because you'll set it up on a plan. ok done.
sounds.completely.gross.
ReplyDeletei am just sayin.