Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why I Loved Last Week

So, I struggle with the “Why I love this week” logo because I don’t always have tons of things planned to talk about. Maybe it is because I have a little one and so planning things is kind of hard. Or maybe it is because the things I don’t plan end up being my favorite. I don’t know, but if someone could make me a logo that says “Why I loved last week” that would be great.

Until then, this is why I loved last week…

  • Only a 3 day week, b/c of spring break!
  • I got to carpool with Brother EVERY day to school.
  • I got to reconnect with the kids I used to nanny for in grad school. They also got to meet Nonie and it was precious!
  • I enjoyed coaching softball, especially with Brother, however last week it was super nice to be able to go straight home from school.
  • B/c I got to go straight home, W, TR, and F I took a nap, cooked dinner, and then took Nonie and the ladies for a walk. Love it!

Sidenote, I totally ate my lunch for breakfast this morning. Therefore, now I am starving. Good news is I think that means morning sickness is almost over. Ok, done.

No comments:

Post a Comment