Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My 2 Year Old

Noniebear is 2!!! I can believe it, but 2 sounds so old. So big. She has more words than I can count. She is still obsessed with signing time and thus has countless signs. Including, some of the letters! She loves to sing the abc song. Her favorite toys right now are her baby doll and all her things, ie stroller, high chair, pack-n-play, and bottles and such. She will play for hours! She also loves playing with our neighbor, Davis! She asks to play with him as soon as we get home from school. She is a big help around the house. She will help put up dishes, groceries, clothes, and toys. She also loves to go to the grocery. Anytime I run into someone and have to say sorry or excuse me, she repeats me! Sooo, funny. I laugh every time. She is going to be so smart! She has shown interest in potty training, but just hasn't figured it out completely. I could go on and on! Can't wait to see the little lady that she becomes!

"May The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace," my sweet, sweet Nonie!

On her way home from school, wearing her crown!




Enjoyed her cake much more this year!




"Whatch get sister?? Can I have it?" -Wylie



Nonie and her teacher, Ms. Dana. Wearing the crown Ms. Dana made her! They made her feel so special at school that day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment