Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Tshirts are ready!!!!!

As I am sure, many of you know, adoption is very expensive. In order to offset some of those costs, we are selling t-shirts. They are $20 each and available in 5 colors: charcoal gray, dark purple, navy blue, hot pink, and kelly green. They are available in sizes youth small through adult XXXL.

If you would like to buy one, please leave a comment with the size and color. If you are local, feel free to give me check or cash whenever you see me. If you are not local, I will be in contact to get your address to ship it to you and to give you my address to send your check.

Thank you so much!!!











14 comments:

  1. Yea!! I love them:) Get me an adult large in pink and a youth small in navy blue...so excited about sweet Fancy Yancey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i love your new header...btw:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take an adult 2X in dark purple!!! When they come in, I could probably send the money and get the t-shirt by way of Sylvia G. (we go to the same church). If that won't work, send a message by facebook and I can come by and pay/pick up!
    So excited for you!
    Evelyn Mize

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! I'm very happy for you guys! I would like an adult small in hot pink. I'll give my mom the money to give you at work:)
    Lauryn Talbert

    ReplyDelete
  5. we want some! how do they run sizewise?? do you know the brand? we'll for sure get some...let me know and i'll let you know our sizes! yay:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want an adult large in hot pink and a youth small in grey. Thanks, so excited for you guys.
    Kim Waters

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will take a purple L :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johnny and I want one, he wants navy and an XL and I want a green one XXL. I'll get them from you at church.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love a Med in grey :)
    Amanda Borders

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Elizabeth! I want one in hot pink...a youth L please mam! Thank you & I'll give you $ tomorrow night. -Lila

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm new to your story and will definitely add you to my blog list to follow along and pray for your adoption journey! :) I would love a hot pink tshirt in XL!! :)
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  12. i missed the last deadline, and i would love to order one:). can i get a green medium? can't wait to wear it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your story. I am a mom of 5 my last 2 are adopted and WHAT A BLESSING!!! God has really taught our family so much thru adoption. We are blessed double by having 3 natural children and 2 adopted ones. There are so many times I have just wanted to go outside and scream at the top of my lungs WHY with the trials of the process but God has whispered more than once "be still and listen." Our 5 month old is a special needs and I can not begin to tell you what a joy every milestone has brought. We have one more big court date on the 15th to terminate birth moms rights so please pray for our family the God will swing the door wide open and his Grace shows all involved how awesome he is. I will pray for you and your family. I hope by purchasing some t-shirts it will help a little. I would like a hot pink in L, a purple in small and another purple in medium. God bless your family. Kathryn(skitkat19) above is a dear friend of mine so if it is easier you can combine our shipping. She has walked every step of our journey with us.
    Catrina

    ReplyDelete