Saturday night my friends Sandra and Christine and I had a craft night fundraiser to raise additional funds for our adoption! It was a huge success and ridiculous amounts of fun! Plus, everyone went home with an original work of art for their home. It is so fun to see how different everyone's turned out!! I am so thankful and blessed by each and everyone of these women!
First, we each had to choose a canvas and scrapbook paper.
Next, we had to decide if we would do the flower/sun type design or a country. If you chose the flower/sun then you started cutting out petals. If you chose a country, then you started tracing the stencil and cutting out parts of the country.
Then, you glued them on your canvas using modge podge (sp-who knows!).
My starting point.
Finished product, the glue was still drying.
Rachel and LA letting Christine feel short!
Group shot! I look like a goof, because I had to run into the pic!
Sooo much fun!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment