Can't tell you how much fun it is collecting these pictures! I also cannot explain in words the love and support I feel when I see someone wearing one. I hope one day Fancy will be able to understand just how loved they truly are!!
These are two ladies that work in my school's front office! They run this place! I will be forever grateful for their help and guidance! Love. Them.
This lovely couple is the Perkins! I first really got to know Dana when we were at a training conference together. She is hilarious and so easy to talk to. I enjoy her! Be ready for another pic of them family style! When they put their shirts on, their two girls thought they needed their own!!! They are on the way girls!!!
Introducing our fabulous music teacher!! I am inspired by how hard Mrs. McClaran works for her students. She is always trying to make things better for them. Her piano lab is awesome!!
And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:18-19



No comments:
Post a Comment