I love all of the tshirt pics, but I have to be honest, the tshirt pics of little ones wearing them is so special. Moving.
This is my great friend Morgan's little girl, Maggie! Morgan was a teacher at my school and then she moved to OK. To say that I have missed her is an understatement. She is such a good friend to me. I love her!!
So precious!!! Look at those cheeks!!!
These cute boys are my friend Becca's. Becca and both of her sisters bought shirts for all of their kiddos!! Love!
This is my friend Amy's little girl Abby. We had her in Sunday School a few years ago. She is so grown up and still says hello to us every week!!
Our girls are so blessed to have such loving and supportive caretakers. This is Ms. Jessica!!
Most Fridays the girls match nearly all of their teachers!!!! They feel so special and so will Fancy!
This is Mrs. Patricia, or as Nonie says Mrs. Tricia! :-) I think their shoes even matched that day!!
Ms. Hollie from school sent me this pic and said that Nonie asked her to take it for me! Haha! Love that they get to play together so much at school!
This is the day that Davis wasn't home yet and Nonie was yelling "Davis come out and play with me please!" They are such good friends and I love it!!!
| Jesus said, "Let the little Children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14 |









No comments:
Post a Comment