Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Newest Sleep Friends

For a while now, our girls have both slept with lovies. They have an animal head attached to a small, soft blanket. They also each have a blanket with their name on it that they both prefer! Nonie has slept with a pooh bear she got from her great aunt for a while now too. However, in the last few weeks she decided she liked this manatee of mine, even named it Patch. Well, I knew I had another one like it, so I gave it to Wylie and she followed suit! Then, the other day Gran Gran brought a pooh bear. I truly believe Wylie recognized it from Nonie's bed and decided it too needed a bed. As you can see from the pics they both have their respective lovies, blankets, pooh bears and manatees!! Who would have ever thought?!

Ps. For those that know me and my love of manatees, know how happy this makes me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment