So.....big news! If you didn't hear this news from me, please forgive me. We received our passport and word that Moses will be home very soon! For security purposes I don't want to tell the world exactly what date, but I will say within the next two weeks!!! Woah!!! We are beyond excited and relieved and overwelmed and thankful!! God again has shown off! He will mostly likely be home during our fall break which allows me an extra week with my little man. So thankful!
We also received new pictures of Moses and he looks so happy and healthy! Please pray for his heart as he is about to have to say good bye to his foster mom who he obviously loves dearly!
Also, please be praying for us as we are trying to round up our last payment ($6,150) and plane ticket ($2,500-$4,000)! God has done it before and we are trusting He will do it again! We are also busy getting the house ready for another member of the family and spending as much time as possible with our girls before their world changes too. Volleyball is ending and Brother has to get things together to be gone from school and football.
If you still would like an ornament, please let me know ASAP! They will be making them October 6th!!
If you see me in person, I will be happy to show you his pictures and tell you when we think he will arrive!
Words are not enough to thank all of you for being a part of this journey and supporting us so well!
Wow! Sweetness.
ReplyDeleteI am beyond excited for you all! I saw his picture today at the preschool.....absolutely precious. Can't wait to meet this sweet little man!
ReplyDeleteLove to all!
Congrats Elizabeth! What agency did you guys go through? I have a co-worker interested in African Adoption. Thanks!
ReplyDelete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete