I love pig tails. I wear them about once a week! My students at school think they are awesome and I actually started a pig tail day and hundreds of girls at my school sported the hair style.
Well, this evening Nonie was playing in the bathroom in her hair basket and brought me rubber bands and said " I want pig tails!" She has never really wanted bows or anything in her hair. She will let you brush it at night but that is about it. I may have jumped for joy. I asked her why she wanted pig tails and she said because Amelia did. This is a friend from school. So, I gave the girl pig tails and as you can see, she was mega proud!! She said she wants to wear them to school tomorrow...we shall see!!


Absolutely LOVE when their hair gets long enough to do this!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDelete