Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

A to Z

A. Age – 28. Woo hoo!
B. Bed size – King. It is a bed that my grandfather made. LOVE IT!
C. Chore that you hate – DISHES!! I hate it sooo much!
D. Dogs – Molly and Millie. They are Cairn Terriers, like ToTo. I got Molly when I was in college. She was my “kid” until two years ago. Millie is our rescue dog we adopted our first Christmas after we got married. She is CRAZY! Currently, she is on a hormonal supplement and we are praying about putting her back on her anti-anxiety meds. But, we love her.
E. Essential start to your day – Coffee!!!
F. Favorite color – Blue
G. Gold or silver – White Gold.
H. Height – 5’8
I. Instruments you play – Piano-ish. I think I took lessons for 3 years…
J. Job title – Middle School Girls’ PE Teacher and Softball Coach.
K. Kids – Nonie, 2 years old and almost potty trained! Wylie, 1 year old and official walker!
L. Live – Thompson’s Station
M. Mother’s name –Barbie
N. Nicknames – High School-Liz. College-Eli. Now-mom!
O. Overnight hospital stays – Babies!
P. Pet peeves – When you tell someone something and they don’t remember. OR when someone tells you something and they don’t remember telling you.
Q. Quote from a movie – There’s no crying in baseball!
R. Right or left handed – right.
S. Siblings – one younger brother.
T. Time it takes you to get ready – I shower at night. So, I guess about 25 minutes from final alarm to downstairs for breakfast.
U. Underwear – Yes, please.
V. Vegetable you hate – Brussel sprouts
W. What makes you run late – not getting out of bed because it is cold.
X-rays you’ve had – nose, left wrist, right thumb.
Y. Yummy food you make – pick a casserole, apple dumplins, tea cakes.
Z. Zoo animal – MANATEES-duh!!! Love them more than words!.


So go ahead and jump in. Copy and paste and then insert your own answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment