Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Orphan Sunday





You may remember the challenge from my friend, Natalie to wear adoption t-shirts on Orphan Sunday. Here is our family on Orphan Sunday! Nonie and I are wearing Natalie and JT's shirts for their second child from Ethiopia. Brother is sporting the Borders shirt for their two children from the Congo. I couldn't find a shirt for Wylie and I was very upset about it that morning. Brother insisted we make her one. Our first thought was sharpies and a white onsie. It wasn't looking good. Then, I remembered I had bought some printable iron-ons one time to make a shirt for Nonie to surprise Brother. So, Brother got to work and we made one to support my good friend Sandra's little Kylie from China!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are blogging again! And I am going to post on Wylie's sweet shirt. Our girls are going to be big buddies! Wylie and Kylie!!! LOVE it and love you!

    ReplyDelete