5 girls in 1 room!!

We then headed to Bowling Green to meet Maeve!! It was a little crazy catching my two that were constantly heading in opposite directions, but I did get to hold Maeve for a hot second and listen in on all the conversations going on. Wouldn’t have missed it for anything. Maeve is precious and here mom is doing a fabulous job! Being a mom is hard work! We also got to celebrate Sabrina’s birthday! I am not sure why God has blessed me with so many wonderful friends, but I am so, so grateful!



Then we stopped at Great Grandma Nona’s House. It fills me with joy to hear Nonie call her Grandma Nona! So sweet!


Then we stopped by Grandma and Granddad’s house for BUBBLES!!!! Nonie had been talking about the bubbles all weekend! They were a huge hit and she has been talking about them ever since. She wants to “sun to come out” so she can go outside at grandma’s house and do bubbles.




She looks so big in his bumbo! ha! and I love that pic of Nonie and the bubbles- so artsy!
ReplyDeleteLoved having you and the little ladies over! Nonie really became my little buddy!