Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Funny things said to me at school...

“I am looking for a Coach Yancey…” -Sub
“That’s me.” -Me
“Oh! You’re a woman!” -Sub
“Um, yep, sure am…” -Me
“I just thought you were going to be a man.” -Sub
“Sorry to disappoint.” -Me

Apparently, women can’t be coaches! Ha ha! Oh well. Maybe one day the word coach will easily be considered either gender.

“Coach Yancey, you look different.” -Male student
“Well, I did have a baby.” -Me
“You have like, slimmed down or something” -Male Student
“Well, I did have a baby.” -Me
“Yeah, but I thought women like kept the baby fat for a while?” -Male Student
“Well, I did have her two months ago.” -Me
“Oh, I thought you like had her a couple of days ago.” -Male Student
(laughter) “Um, nope. Two months.” -Me

This would be the same student that I had to bribe to get to work. Answer a question and get a bite of food. (They eat lunch in my study hall and work the whole time).

Hilarious. Ok, done.

No comments:

Post a Comment