Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holiday Show


Today was a great day! The first year Brother and I were married I made him go to the Centennial Holiday Show. He didn’t want to go, but he did b/c he loves me. We ended up getting a couple of ornaments and some kettle corn. Last year we got to go again and thus a tradition was born! This year we were both looking forward to it. We were excited to get a new ornament with Nonie on it to represent our “new” complete family on our tree!

Now, this holiday show is kind like a huge craft fair with lots of booths. It is hard enough to maneuver through, but we had to figure out how to take a two-month old. Our solution….baby bjorn! Worked great!


Brother was the most popular guy there. It is still amazing to me the looks, smiles, and comments you receive just for having a baby with you. At least I understand what they are looking at now. When I was pregnant, people would stare and me and sometimes smile and I always forgot I was pregnant and was pretty freaked out. Then it would dawn on me later, they were staring at my stomach, my huge stomach. Whatev…

We also got a painting for Nonie’s room, which I am pretty excited about!

On a different note, I have been cleaning and reorganizing my house since I had Nonie. It has come a long way and I am enjoying all the changes. Sometimes in my life, I just need a change. Not a big one, just something different. In college, I would always change my dorm room furniture at least every couple months. Plus, totally found my WKU diploma, upgrade. Now I can hang it in the empty frame in my office! I also found some old journals, upgrade. It is quite entertaining the things I felt the need to write down. Random is probably going to be my middle name when it comes to blogging.

Did I mention, I am SOOOO excited for the Christmas season. I totally wore Christmas socks today. 92.9 is already playing Christmas music. ABC family is having a countdown to the 25-day countdown to Christmas, meaning sappy, cliché Christmas movies are on nonstop! Brother is thrilled! Yeah right! Ok, done.

1 comment:

  1. you are going to have to put "ok,done" at the end of all of your posts. this was hilarious- i totally heard your voice when i read "upgrade' each time! hehe!

    ReplyDelete