Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm Back....

So, apparently I am not that good at blogging…oops! I also have realized that I do not document my child’s existence as well or as often as others either. Bummer. I thought I might attempt again. I have been seeing lots of good ideas and easy ways to blog. I am going to try those.

First, I thought I would explain why my blog is called “Yancey Clan, Go Team!” I am not exactly sure how it started, but at some point whenever Brother and I would have ridiculous team work going on, one of us would say “Yancey Clan” and the other would answer back “Go Team!” Directly after usually results in a high five or a pound (bump the rock, don’t smoke it)!

Corny? Maybe, but I love it! And now that Nonie is around, we have lots of “Yancey Clan” moments. Not going to lie…I am pretty pumped to teach her our tradition!

So, that was a good start, huh? I am going to attempt to add some more soon! Don’t be surprised if there are like 5 tonight…haha! I tend to go in spurts!

1 comment:

  1. ok #1 the blog is cute with all the new pics!
    #2 glad you will be blogging
    #3 you should check out www.kellyskornerblog.com for a great idea on how to blog about nonie's updates (she does a monthly thing that is super cool, here is one link-http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2009/11/ten-months.html )

    ReplyDelete