Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mornings

When I was pregnant, I didn’t want to be alone. Ever. I don’t know if it was b/c I was afraid something would happen to me or if the hormones just made me needy, but I was clingy to everyone. Now, that she is out, I love quiet alone time. Actually, that is not true. I like being downstairs in my house with a cup of coffee, GAC or CMT on with Nonie either asleep in my arms or at least in the room with me so I can look at her and kiss her on the head whenever I want. Ironically, I enjoy this the most first thing in the morning. Doesn’t matter if it is 4:30, I’m happy. I have NEVER been a morning person, but now they are some of my most treasured moments.

Let me point out, it does not matter at all that it is country music. Those are just the only channels that actually play music videos. However, I have noticed a couple of new ones that just showed up with Christmas music. Holla! I think I will switch over soon. I also need to point out that the coffee is about as good as you can get. Brother got me a Keurig coffee pot-upgrade. It makes one cup of the best coffee you have ever tasted at a time. I never thought one cup at a time would make sense in my life, but it makes perfect sense. Brother hates coffee. Therefore, I was wasting a ton every time I made it. Plus, it took so much effort to make it for just me. Now it takes all of 30 seconds and I waste none! Word!

I thought I would give you a visual of how my babygirl sleeps. If her arms are not in the air, she will not be asleep for long. I think it is so crazy how in two months I have picked up on so many of her habits. I can read her like a book. I love it. I don’t expect it to stay this way though. She will change and grow and I will have to catch on again and again. How fun will that be? I knew being a mom would be cool and fun and challenging, but I really couldn’t have imagined it being this great. I don’t want to be the sappy mom that always goes on and on about her child, but really, how can you not! Ok, done.

No comments:

Post a Comment