Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

This week



  • Since it is a two-day work week, we are dancing in PE!! The girls are going to love it!

  • Round 4 of the state tournament! Columbia is still in it and I love how happy that makes Brother.

  • Iron Bowl is on Friday…that could make or break the week for Brother, and thus the rest of us.

  • Thanksgiving! I am going to miss my family greatly, but am excited for Nonie’s first Thanksgiving!

  • On Saturday, we are going to get out our Christmas decorations and hopefully put up the tree and lights on the outside of our house. I love Christmas!

  • Nonie gets to see her cousins! Ok, done.

1 comment:

  1. what kind of dancing are we talking about here? you never know with middle school kids! ha!

    and i am loving that you are doing the "ok, done" thing. it is just very you!

    ReplyDelete