Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Failure

Today was the first day since starting the 5o’clock(5:30) challenge that it didn’t happen. Oh, I was up at 5:30, but so was Noniebear. Bummer. I did not mind at all the quality time feeding and snuggling with her. Plus, I got all of her diapers put together. However, my quiet time did not occur. Obviously, it is possible that I could do it when I get home. But, we have a softball game this afternoon 30 minutes away. I probably won’t get home til at least 7 if not later and Nonie’s new bedtime is 8! I want to spend the little time I have with her. It is going to be one crazy day. I will hope for the best. I am still pretty bummed though. Oh well. I will prevail tomorrow.

As I just mentioned, Nonie has a new bedtime. We started noticing her evening naps getting longer. We would actually have to wake her up to feed her, just to put her back to bed. So we moved her bedtime up an hour, skipped the evening nap, and we try to make her wait as late as possible for her last bottle. Holla! It totally worked! Now, b/c apparently I am ancient, I can actually be in bed before 9! It sounds so early, but I get up at 5:30 and am active all day long. It sure doesn’t feel early.

Remember this blog is going private very soon. So, leave a comment with your email. I wanted to do this from the beginning, but truth be told, I couldn’t figure it out and I didn’t think anyone would know about it. Anyway, we have our first real softball game this afternoon. Go Tigers!!! Ok, done.

4 comments:

  1. yay for me not being the only one that wants to go to bed early! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep me in the loop! anniebrainard@gmail.com. I'm considering making mine private...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Elizabeth, it's Catherine from WKU. I have loved reading your blog and seeing how you and for family are doing. I would love to keep reading...crlevins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1.Accountability: Are you still getting up??
    #2. Will you email the blog to me when you make it private? I am so bad at the whole private blog visiting thing and I certainly do not want to miss a single post dear.
    #3. Its going to be like 2 months till i see you and Nonie (are you bringing her) again...and I have been practicing pronouncing her name anytime i read it! haha!

    ReplyDelete